Interdisciplinary and international experience in product, technology & business.
International consulting experience on the intersection of product and technology with technical and non-technical stakeholders - from founders, end customers to c-suite.
Hands-on technical experience across a wide variety stacks and problem domains, extensive full-stack practice.
Over two years doing sales in two different markets with two different offers - productized marketing services and IT services.
Recently founded a cashflow-positive market-tech company that renders services to a global cosmetics brand.
Excellent ability in explaining and presenting complex ideas (due to a background in interaction design), comfortable taking technical or strategic decisions independently (due to extensive startup experience).
Co-founded a market-tech platform, used by Avon Cosmetics Poland to run social media campaigns that drove 75,000+ clicks over 7 months.
- Co-founded as a CPO/CTO with one other co-founder
- Lead the company to becoming cashflow positive without investors or employees
- Led business development & partnership scouting, negotiated contracts
Responsible for consulting prospective and current clients in an international software house. Reported directly to Head of Sales in the USA.
- Responsible for client proposals based on a consultative sales approach
- Led and conducted technical and strategic pre-sales discussions with clients
- Built relationships with clients based on technical and product focused consulting
- Spearheaded an internal BI platform
- Established a creative technology lab from scratch, recruited and lead an international team
- Directly responsible to the Swiss Head of Digital and Polish CEO
- Design and development of showcase projects for both markets
- Technological counsel for creative departments
- Identifying operational challenges in data ingestion & solving them with custom solutions
- Aligning internal stakeholders (including both CTOs) over technical initiatives that supported operations
- Planning and developing internal product-platform, coordinating teams and external consultants
- Long term solution planning and system architecture
Founded a startup in the e-commerce vertical dealing with issues between UX and inventory management.
- Developed an indexing solution that compared products by their thumbnail and description
- Ran a private beta in production for a flash sales e-commerce brand
- Full stack application development on the ELK stack
Third employee of a consultancy - wore many hats during the companies transition from data visualization, to IoT and product development. Involved in many aspects of the business extending all the way to planning and recruitment.
- Project Lead on a 6 month IoT trial project in the insurance sector
- Responsible for client-facing activities and delivery
- Designed and developed data visualizations, SPAs
- Understanding and aligning with C-Level stakeholders
Hands-on tech experience
- SQL/BI, data analytics
- e-commerce/marketing - fashion, beauty, lifestyle
- b2b services, SaaS, marketplaces
- big data, iot
Toolboxes & topics
- customer-centric design
- lean + prototype first
- interaction design
- insight gathering and synthesis
- product development & management
- user interviews
- technology forecasting
- design thinking
- data visualization
- B2B SaaS
- business models
Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design (CIID)
Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology
Warsaw University of Technology
Startup mentor at the pre-incubation program for alumni and students at the Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer Management